Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flashing VS Non Flashing!

~I wanna to speak-ING =P~

I'm way too good to speak in english.TRY ME.Ehehe.Yesterday i was so bored until i got this idea : Taking the not-so-newly kitten pictures.Yeah.I mean that.Not so newly.Okey.The kitten,was my new model for snapping time.HAHA.

Okey.Ready?Here we go!!


hi.My name is meow meow. ;p

 don't snap me plez! Auww!

Straight-a-look

I'm scared! Meowwww!

Thanxx to the kitten.Err..because now i can see the comparison between Flashing and non flashing! HAHA. Thanx kitten.Surely i have to learn a lot about photographing.Lol. =p

Kitten,Wo Ai Ni ler.

2 comments:

  1. mcmmuka ko juga kucing tuh..wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUMIL BHA KUCING..
    TP AKU NI BUKAN PGGEMAR KUCING.
    HIHI

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting ! =D