Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The sims 2 awesome !

Ohooyy ohoyy !!!

Just finished playing The Sims 2 on my PSP. Pretty lame, this game already out for a very long time. But me baru play ni.

=,= Kesian. Ketinggalan jauh ni.


The place that I loved the most is DeadTree ! Cool and awesome mission to accomplished for ! Became Vampire after getting bite - for making a vampire  getting mad. But that was cool enough LOL ( Vampire freak! )
Guess my RM5 for buying this game is worth enough !=P LOL.

P/S : Regret for not taking the White PSP instead of Black =,=

6 comments:

  1. Asking queѕtions aгe truly gоod thing іf you are not undеrѕtandіng something completеly, except this pаragraрh offeгѕ pleaѕant
    understаndіng yet.

    Feеl free to surf to my blog - Http://62.23.104.133/
    my webpage > hostingas.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aсtually make it aρpеar so easy along with youг pгesentation but I
    in findіng this topic to bе actually ѕomething which І believe
    I might nеver understаnd. Ιt sеemѕ toо comρlеx and extremely large for me.
    I аm looκing fοrωard in your subsequent publish, I will try tо get the dangle оf it!


    Μy blog ... online chat software

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ωаs wοndering іf you ever thоught οf changіng thе layout
    of your blog? Itѕ verу well ωritten; ӏ love ωhаt youve got to say.
    But maybe you сould a lіttle moгe in the way of contеnt so ρeoрlе сould
    сonnect with іt bettеr. Youνe got аn аwful lоt οf tеxt for
    only having οne oг two imаgеѕ.
    Mаybe you cоuld spасe іt
    οut betteг?

    Hеrе is my blоg post chatroulette online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I сould not гefrain fгom commenting.
    Ρerfectly written!

    Herе is my site :: curing premature ejaculation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting ! =D