Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Friday, June 8, 2012

A word for you !

It's been 4 days since going back home from beijing.

So busy this few days even after returned from there.

And shocked about my result. Passed all the subjects but not with flying colors. Very dissaponted with it but eventualy who cares ? As long as I'm free -  finish my study that's all matter. =,= * but still dissapointed*

Tonight gonna updating my blog with my 7 days trip at Beijing China ! Because the trip taking the whole 7 days - which is a week i'm thinking to post 1 each days - for a week. That's mean a day with a post of my story there in beijing.

Better  I start writting and uploading pictures. =P

P/S : gonna be thinking about finding jobs after this. =) Life must go on even though a lil bit dissapointed.



0 says:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting ! =D