Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Letter for blog.

Dear blog,

I'm so sorry that I didn't write up here for a long time. I'm too busy seeking for a job. Every single day I checked websites and daily newspaper- for a job. If lucky enough, I can send right away my resume.

My dear blog, do you know ? On 6 July, I attended an interview. Applied for warehouse clerk but been offered as a Senior Cashier. I've been worked as caashier before so I rejected the offer. =,=

So right now..all I have to do is waiting for the next call for another interview. I hope that I can get the job that I applied for, recently.

*Wondering, if they already read my resume ? 


                                                                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                                          YOUR BLOG OWNER.



2 comments:

Thanks for commenting ! =D