Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What should I choose !

It's been 4 days since start working.

First day it's like " hell what I'm doing here. Everyone is a strangers to me. "
Day two like " ok, I want to quit. " 
Day three like " Oh, I can do it. Everything seems ok " 
Day four " When everything seems ok, then another thing came ! " Aiyaaaa !

While working, received a phone call for SSTC Sabah  asking me to come to their interview this monday. Yah I do witing for this but not when I already got a job- eventhough this is for temporary job baa. Aiyaaa. Baru 4 days working. Then if I didn't go work this monday me salary will be cut off ! =,=

If I didn't go to the interview maybe I will miss out attending teh course. =,= 

Aiiiiihhhh. And still a lot of thing to consider of. Where is the place for the interview, preparing myself for the interview and bla bla bla. herm.

Hermm.



0 says:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting ! =D