Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Detective Conan Comis For Sale ! *2nd hand*

So damn tireddddddd. No ! Super tired !

Finally spent my time today cleaning my room. Yes ! I do love the changes I make. But sorry no snapshot has been taken as my room is not really - a room you should not show to the public. It's kinnda private. =,=

Well, while cleaning found some-thing or you can say used item. Sayang mau buang. Mau derma pun, it's not really in a lot quantity to donate to.

So now I'm asking you guys- or anyone who passing by my blog if you do interested in buying my detective conan comics ? used but I can guarantee you guys it's look like brand new one - because I do kept it well. Hehehe.




I have volume 18, 26, 28, 30, 34, 41, 42, 46, 52, 53, 56, 59

and for special edition I do have volume 5, 10, 11, 12, 19, 24, 25, 28


Which in total comics that I have is 20.


How much do it cost for 1 comics ? RM4.90 if you buy at bookstore. But for my 2nd comics only RM2.50 for each one(not included postage if you want me to post it ) ! Condition is GOOD. * I guarantee you*


Buy all 20 comics - ONLY RM45 instead of RM50 ! *not included postage if you want me to post it*


Interested please msg me at 014-5050156. TQ.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. kota kinabalu,sabah.

      are you interested in buying ?

      Delete
    2. still got this kah? email me tau noorhidayah@amc.edu.my

      Delete
    3. hi dayz J, yah still got . =)

      Please check your email then =)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting ! =D