Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Officially graduated !

Haloo bloggers. =)

Long time no update. Kinda busy for  few weeks !

For the past 4 days I was in pahang, settle-ing my study. I mean - I finished my study. I have to clear few forms before officially graduated - hehe.

Well eventhough my result was not a result to be proud of but - to me finishing it on time and trying - to score, I'm satisfied with it. #eh, a lil bit dissapointed actually.

But who's care ? As long as I finished my study I can move on to new chapter right ? 

Hehe. The only thing I'm worry now is..finding a job - permenant or non. herm..

0 says:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting ! =D