Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hamper from Era FM kk


Hari ini adalah hari kedua bagi kursus SHO.

Left, 62 days - 2 days = 60 days.


Decided to go see dentist tomorrow. Already informed my coordinator and she asked for the MC so that my allowance will not be deduct.

Btw, after class finished sempat singgah MCD sekejap sebab lapar, didn't lunch.

Then, go to era fm kk to claimed the hamper from fresh and with that I won that day.

Sesaaat vari office diorang, dan masuk melalui pintu for worker only. I think the person who ajak me masuk is the big boss.

Oklah, lazy to story panjang-panjang.

Let see what I got.

gwrrr !!

Worth RM50.
haha.

A month stock. save budget. =D

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting ! =D