Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Monday, September 3, 2012

In running to win RM300 MCD Voucher !


Headline shows like it a big thing going on. HAHA. Actually, nothing much. Just now got a call from Hitz fm that I was selected as a runner up to win the rm300 MCD voucher. I was shocked, because I just filled and submitted the entry form through online a few hours ago !

Yes, I think today I'm lucky. While the person i charge explaning what's going on with the thing tomorrow I was like - shocked. I've been asked by the person to pick up the phone tomorrow where Jayjay and Ean will call me and read up my G moment like what I wrote in my entry form.

Luckily I still remember what I wrote. HAHA. Nervous as what should I do tomorrow, kena speak in english lagi tu. Writing in  english is easy, to speak is hard. =,=

Oh. Lupa. Before that right in the afternoon I got a call from Era fm KK, also for a contest. Unfortunetely I picked up the phone without saying the code as required, and lose the RM100. Only won rm50 hamper haha.
Hope to win the rm300 voucher so I can eat MCD all day =P. Wish me luck peeps ! and please please please do not hear me speaking broken english tu haha.

Oh guys, check out the contest you also can win some like me !

Era FM KK contest :   contest link

Hitz FM KK contest :  contest link





0 says:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting ! =D