Followers

ADS


FOR HEALTHY LIFE - AND PLUS, MAKING MONEY !



BUAT DUIT DENGAN HANDPHONE !



SBOBET ONLINE
12bet Indonesia

Stalker.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Korean Class. Day 1


Yes..Korean class T_T
 
I actually applied for mandarin class but..instead of mandarin class I was offered for Korean class T_T . Because it was government sponsored which means free..yes of course I took with out a hassle. ^-^ (and oh did I mentioned that they also sponsored food and drink ? ^-^ )

And because the class started on 20th Jan and also by that time it was my surgery date..so I cant go until the 3rd Class. But so lucky eh the ssangnim repeat all over things from the start because everytime also got new student haha T_T.

Thought cannot make any friends but instead when I sat in the back few of them called to sit down with them. ^-^

So yes..that is how I started my korean class.
 
 

Next post I'm gonna share the lesson okey ! ^-^ hwating !!

0 says:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting ! =D